Thursday, March 4, 2010
This is what happens when I get to school early and sit in a cafe
From the population of the cafe, I would have to guess this is Bring Your Kid to Lawschool Day. Everyone has his or her kid with him or her. At least I hope these are their children. For all I know, these are just the 1Ls (they do look so young, these days). Maybe all the pregnant law students magically popped and their mutant law-babies grow at unanticipated rates.At any rate, I won't comment too far on whether I think this is genuinely an appropriate place for children (at least we moved the whores and the cocaine bar down to the second floor of the library after that last incident), but I would appreciate some reciprocity. I designate tomorrow as Bring Your Lawstudent to Preschool Day. Law-super-babies, you are on notice. I want to go to a mini-city tomorrow, eat oreos and milk until I barf, get stuck on a teeter-tooter and swing upside down until my face turns red. Make it so! Grilled cheese sandwiches with tomato soup would be a nice addition as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ah, my dear, the joys of studenthood. Actually, I'd vote for the Oreos and milk or the grilled cheese/tomato soup gig, not the swing face down though. Yuck. It is bad enough when the PT makes me go face down on the Bosu ball. I'm trying to turn over a new leaf. Zappos just delivered new walking shoes. Between the NJ snow and leaving my walkers in Mali (such a sacrifice), I've had
my butt stuck in my chair.
Hang in there.
The other AT
Post a Comment